250 g minced meat
1 small tomato
1.5 liters of water
1 egg white
roots to make soup
3 spoons of rice
1 bunch of parsley
Juice of 1/2 lemon
or 70 g of yogurt
ground black pepper
Method of preparation:
• Wash the vegetables.
• Carrots and roots are cut into small cubes.
• Peel and finely chop the onion.
• Boil 1.5 liters of salted water in a pot.
• In the meantime, chop the parsley very finely and set aside.
• Mix the minced meat with the egg white, half the parsley, salt and pepper.
• Small balls are formed and put into the vinegar.
• They are then thrown into a pot of boiling water.
• Add the vegetables and reduce the heat.
• Cover the pot and let the soup boil over a low heat for about 50 minutes.
• Peel the tomato and cut it finely.
• Together with the rice, they are added to the soup and left until the rice is soft.
• Prepare the mixture by whisking egg and lemon juice (yogurt) in a bowl.
• Remove the soup from the heat and add the rest of the parsley.
• Gradually add a few spoonfuls of the hot soup to the mixture, stirring the mixture constantly with a fork.
• The contents of the bowl pour into the pot.
• Stir the soup well.
• The soup balls with construction are served garnished with parsley sprigs, writes gotvetesmen.com.
Leave a rating:
The evaluation 4 from 12 voice.