From time to time, we need to cleanse our body in order to function fully and at the same time to improve our health. For this, you can use a three-day diet – you can eat as much soup as you want.
Vegetable soup is an excellent food that will remove toxins from the body and provide all necessary nutrients, says Gotvach.bg.
Here are the main benefits of the three-day soup diet:
- – the work of the lymphatic system, lungs, intestines, kidneys, liver and skin will improve;
- – digestion will be normalized and immunity will increase;
- – the fiber in the soup improves metabolism, reduces blood sugar;
- – you will feel an increase in energy, you will also lose a few kilograms.
A soup cleanse program can be your first step toward healthy eating. Here are the basic rules you should follow during these three days.
Basic rules for following the three-day soup diet
During the diet, you can only eat soup, which you can swallow in any quantity. Adjust the amount of soup ingredients at your discretion. The duration of this diet is between 1 and 3 days. After a month you can repeat it and consume 5 to 6 bowls of soup every day.
- In addition to the vegetables, add your favorite spices and herbs to the soup.
- During the cleansing diet, drink plenty of water to flush toxins from your body.
- Prepare the soup the day before you start the diet.
Here are 3 of the best cleansing soup recipes that you can rotate through your diet:
Heat some oil in a pan, add the chopped vegetables – potatoes, apple, carrots and onion, fry on low heat for 10 minutes. Then pour the broth and add lentils, ginger, cumin, chili powder, red pepper. Let the soup simmer for another 30 minutes, or until the vegetables are fully cooked. Add salt to taste and you can puree it in a blender.
Heat some oil in a pan, add broccoli, chopped celery and onion. Fry the vegetables on low heat for 5 minutes, then pour the vegetable broth into the pot. Cook the soup until the vegetables are ready. Season with salt and pepper to taste and add your favorite herbs. You can puree the soup in a blender to make a cream of broccoli soup.
Put vegetable stock in a pot, add chopped vegetables – carrots, ginger, garlic. Bring to a boil and cook over low heat. Fry the onion in a little oil until brown and add to the vegetables, let it cook for 10 minutes. Add salt, pepper to taste and add your favorite herbs, you can mix it in a blender.
If you do not have an ingredient, do not add or substitute an equivalent product.
Leave a rating:
The evaluation 3 from 8 voice.